7 Running Tips To Beat The Heat
Summer is in full swing and as runners continue outdoor runs with the temp rising we have 7 running tips to beat the heat for you.
Health and safety is always a concern while lacing up for miles outdoors and these basic running tip during this summer season may help. Watch the video and share with us running tips to beat the heat.
Here’s the 7 Running Tips To Beat The Heat;
1. Go for an early morning run.
2. Drink a lot of water
3. Wear light colored and loose clothing
4. Put on sunscreen protection liberally
5. Start running at a slower pace
6. Wear hat and make sure it’s a little loose not tight
7. Stay indoors if there’s a heat alert or poor air quality warnings
Now, add running tips to beat the heat. I know you have more…