12 More Reasons To Eat Your Fruits Daily
Runners, here’s 12 more reasons to eat your fruits daily. If you are able to, I commend you for it. If not there’s hope…help is only a click away. Fruit supplements are plenty online and this one works for me, it may work and help you too.
Now, lets review what we’ve been told many times before about the benefits of eating your fruits daily. I just did it in a video format above to have little visuals and music to give it new life.
WHY Eat Your Fruits Daily
Hopefully it’ll remind us all of the benefits…that the doctor and mom tell us at childhood and when growing up. The list is not in any particular order of importance;
- peaches are rich in potassium, fluoride and iron
- apples help your body develop resistance against infections
- watermelons help control your heart rate
- oranges help maintain great skin and vision
- strawberries can help fight cancer and aging
- bananas are great for athletes because they give you energy
- mangoes protect against different kinds of cancer
- kiwi increase bone mass
- blueberries protect your heart
- pineapple helps fight arthritis
- cherries help calm your nervous system
- grapes relax your blood vessels
There you go, 12 more reasons to eat your fruits daily. Share this to others…
If you are unable to eat your fruits daily as much as you wanted to, there are options. Get yourself fruit juices from your local farmers market or your regular grocery store. Or, buy your fruit (and vegetable) supplement Click Here
Watch our video (again) click here.
Don’t forget to eat your fruits daily. Take care of your health.